The president’s office is looking for an intern to assist in carrying out the ADC mission. The internship offers strong exposure to the current state of Arab American civil rights and civil liberties issues and to ongoing efforts to bring about a more fair and balanced U.S. policy towards the Middle East.
The internship will be full-time during the summer with a more flexible schedule during the school year. The projects interns will assist with will vary each term based on organizational needs.
- Assisting in organizing solicitation drives for pledges of ongoing support from individuals, corporations, and foundations
- Aid in implementing and developing ADC events and select initiatives
- Collaborate in writing fundraising letters and appeals
- Support in the implementation and development of public relations, marketing and branding of ADC
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of computer essentials and database programs required.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively along with great research skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Knowledge of the Arab World and the Arab American community greatly preferred.
Email completed applications to: email@example.com
Mail completed applications to:
1990 M Street, NW Suite 610
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 244-2990