ADC Government Affairs Department:
- Represents the American Arab community before the United States Congress, the White House and Executive Agencies.
- Monitors the development of national policy affecting and of interest to the American Arab community such as civil rights, immigration, and United States foreign policy in the Middle East.
- Advises ADC members, affiliates and individuals of relevant legislation and issues and urges their responsive action.
- Acts as a watchdog by monitoring bills that might affect the Arab population.
- Builds networks and coalitions with organization with similar interests.
- Educates American Arabs on the political process and encourages their involvement as voters, candidates and as policy makers.