NAALA provides attorneys and legal professionals the opportunity to be fully engaged in the work that supports ADC and the community. Events throughout the year include substantive panels, continuing legal education programs (CLE), implementation of education programs, and the hosting of nationwide networking events.
The initiative offers the opportunity to connect with Arab American attorneys, law students, and other legal professionals across the nation. NAALA members are kept abreast of ADC’s legal work as well as key issues affecting the Arab American and legal communities. Join today!
GOALS OF THE NETWORK
- Provide an opportunity for Arab American lawyers to organize, network, collaborate, and mentor;
- Assist the ADC Legal Department in its endeavors to promote respect for civil liberties and human rights;
- Assist ADC in its efforts to grow as the premiere civil rights organization for Arab Americans.
LEGAL RESOURCE GUIDE
ADC is developing a Legal Resource Guide which will include information about knowing your rights and obtaining legal assistance as well as a national listing of attorneys in the network. This guide will be made available online and in print and will be distributed biannually to all ADC members.
Each membership includes a complimentary listing in the Legal Resource Guide.
ADVERTISE IN THE LEGAL RESOURCE GUIDE
Review speciﬁcations carefully before submitting your ad. We require electronic artwork to be high-resolution (300 dpi) and in the format of a .pdf, or .jpg ﬁ le. The printer and/or publisher cannot be held liable for print quality of ads not arriving in correct formats, or when ﬁles are submitted without an acceptable proof. Submit your ad to email@example.com.
- June 22, 2012: ADC National Convention Meeting at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill
- April 16, 2012: Spring Networking Reception hosted by Arnold & Porter LLP
- October 25, 2011: Inaugural Networking Reception at the ADC Heritage Center
NAALA FACEBOOK GROUP
*Dues will be used in to meet the needs of the ADC Legal Department and in the development and upkeep of the Legal Resource Guide. A portion of your dues will also go towards ADC’s general operating costs.