Your Support Is Needed
This year, ADC is off to a fast start and hard at work protecting the civil rights and liberties of all Americans.
The work that ADC does is not possible without your support. Please take a moment and donate today to ADC.
2011 Upcoming Events
- Wednesday, January 26 - ADC will present on a panel titled “Responding to Anti-Muslim Bigotry” Co-sponsored by the Program on Law and Government and the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law at the American University Washington College of Law. Click here to register
- Saturday, January 29 - ADC is conducting an advocacy training seminar for community activists in the DC Metro Area. For more information contact Abed Ayoub, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, February 1 - As a member of the Census Advisory Committee, ADC will attend an all day meeting with Census officials and community advocates
- Wednesday, February 2 - ADC is presenting on a Live Webinar/Teleconference titled “Muslim, Arab, and Middle Eastern Discrimination in the Post-9/11 Era”, which is hosted by the American Bar Association-Continuing Legal Education (ABA-CLE).
- Thursday, February 3 - ADC will host a Briefing on Capitol Hill highlighting how the relationship between the Arab and Muslim American communities and law enforcement has progressed over the last decade.
- Thursday, February 3, 2011 - ADC, in conjunction with the State Department Visitors Program, will participate in a panel focusing on best practices for NGO management.
- Friday, February 11 - ADC-Michigan, the Detroit Urban League and the Judge Damon