Schedule your meeting for Thursday, June 21
This year, ADC is working hard to make Advocacy Day as powerful as possible. But you must act fast!
Throughout the day on Thursday, we ask you to meet with your state representative. The first step: set up an appointment. You have two options: (1) set up appointments on your own or (2) coordinate and set up appointments with attendees from your state if you prefer to go with others. Should you choose option 2, contact ADC at firstname.lastname@example.org and Nicole will provide you with the contact information of other people attending from your state.
Setting up your appointment is quick and easy:
- Click here, and enter your zip code, to find your representative & their contact information
- Call the scheduler to make an appointment – get name, title and email address of person who made the appointment
- Send an email to email@example.com and the person who made the appointment (from the representative’s office), confirming you’ve made your appointment (include time, date, and representative’s name)
- Know your talking points. ADC will provide optional talking points during the orientation Thursday morning
- Be persistent. Most likely you will meet with your representative’s staffer, which can be just as important as meeting with the Congressman
If you have a