Government Relations Intern
ADC’s Legal Department is looking for one or two interns. The internship provides valuable and substantive experience in policy advocacy, political action, and general legislative procedures.
- Skills Required
- Work with legal department on policy issues
- Conduct legislative tracking and congressional tracking
- Attend hearings on the Hill
- Develop and edit policy briefs
- Basic knowledge of congressional politics
- Highly motivated, energetic, and creative
- Must enjoy working with other people
- Interest in public policy
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
Full-time during the summer.
Schedule is negotiable during the school semester.
Send a completed internship application and indicate that you prefer the Government Relations position. Application deadline for Fall internships is August 30th. For Spring, December 30th. For Summer, March 15th.
Send completed applications to:
ADC Intern Coordinator
1705 Desales St NW Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036
Please choose ONE (1) form of submission. Electronic preferred.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved By ADC
Developed & Maintained by Digital Revamp