ADC’s Organizing Department is looking for one or two interns. The internship provides valuable and substantive experience in grassroots community organizing, political action, and general office procedures.
- Skills Required
- Assist the Vice President with work involving the national network of local chapters
- Work closely with ADC chapters and compile reports on their activities
- Assist in mailings and respond to member inquiries and requests
- Data entry to track organizing and outreach efforts
- Developing and/or editing outreach materials as necessary
- Help plan, develop, and participate in organization’s events both locally and nationally
- Interest in grassroots organizing
- Highly motivated, energetic, and creative
- Must enjoy working with other people
- Experience in community and/or campus organizing
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Full-time during the summer.
Schedule is negotiable during the school semester.
Send a completed internship application and indicate that you prefer the Organizing position. Application deadline for Fall internships is August 30th. For Spring, December 30th. For Summer, March 15th.
Send completed applications to:
ADC Intern Coordinator
1705 Desales St NW Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036
Please choose ONE (1) form of submission. Electronic preferred.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved By ADC
Developed & Maintained by Digital Revamp