Call for Nominations to 2015 ADC Board of Directors
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is seeking nominations for four (4) Board positions in the upcoming ADC National Board elections. Members, who are able to strengthen ADCs grassroots, broaden the membership base, assist in raising funds and expand the organization, are encouraged to nominate themselves. Board members shall be elected for a three (3) year term. The terms of office for Directors of the Board shall be staggered, so that a maximum of one-third (1/3) of the Board can stand for election each year.
- Nominees must be members of ADC in good standing for three years with updated dues
- Nominees must adhere to the mission, objectives, and goals of the ADC
- Experience and knowledge in fund raising and non-profit management
- Endorsement by local ADC chapter where one exists or two (2) local members
If you plan to nominate someone for this position, please submit the following to ADC’s Nomination Committee:
- A one page or less describing why you feel the nominee is a good candidate;
- A detailed Biography and Resume’ of the nominee;
- Your name, address and telephone number;
- The name, address and telephone number of the person you are nominating;
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least two other ADC members in good standing who endorse the nominee;
- A one page signed statement by the nominee indicating he/she is willing to serve if elected and outlining his/her vision for ADC.
All nominations must be received by the ADC National Office by March 27, 2015:
ADC Nominating Committee
1990 M Street NW, Suite 610
Washington, D.C. 20036
Or via email to email@example.com
The ADC Nominating Committee is tasked with ensuring that all candidates are meet the above criteria and are committed to furthering the mission of ADC. ADC is an organization that needs to grow and expand its base of support. As with all NGO’s, it falls to the members of the Board of Directors to secure the budget they earmark for the organization. Candidates for the Board election must be capable of seriously contributing to this effort.
Support ADC | Become a member | Facebook | Twitter | adc.org
ADC | 1990 M Street NW, Suite 610 | Washington, DC 20036 | (202) 244-2990 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You have received this email through your subscription to ADC’s email list.
If you did not subscribe, or would no longer like to receive email updates, unsubscribe here
© 2014 ADC. All rights reserved.