(202) 244-2990
  • Posted on: admin

Housing Discrimination

Housing discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability is illegal by federal law. If you have been trying to buy or rent a home or apartment and you believe your rights have been violated, you can file a fair housing complaint.
File a complaint with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

  • Online
  • Call 1-800-669-9777

If you believe there is a pattern or practice of discrimination, contact the Housing and Civil Enforcement Section