Applicants, please submit the following items to the ADC Research Institute (HARD copy applications only):
- A one-page statement explaining why you merit the scholarship, your goals, how Jack Shaheen’s work influences your career, and a declaration that you are a U.S. citizen of Arab heritage
- Two (2) original signed letters of recommendation from Mass Communications professors.
- Copies of your articles, DVD’s, films, and so forth (these items will not be returned to you)
- Official academic transcripts (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Your permanent home address, phone number, e-mail address, and your phone number during the school year, if different
Deadline: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
Note: Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted. Only hard copy applications will be accepted.